Saturday, March 3, 2007

Dealing with Wall of Fear AFRICA Lagos Nigeria





Its Saturday, I only work in week days,I am sitting in a boat ready to sail to an Island which has big waves, where I practise wave fishing, the aim is to use 25 cm Lures from Rapalla in Finland and catch a 16+Kg Jack fish which is my favorite sport
The ticket boy collect money when he sees me with my son Sam 12 and Alex 9 he just skip us.
Sam says Papa why you do not pay?
I say well I helped his sister to find a Job.
In fact I was in and out in this country for 6 years,at the beginning i was told never go out at night andwalk alone.They will cut you in many small pieces.I wanted to cross the wall of culture , they put in front of me a worst one , the wall of fear.
Initially I believed and stayed in hotel ,after night fall.And week end, I am French by Culture
The French will say first LA LIBERTE(freedom 自由 )that is their first dish they eat in the restaurant of ideas than comes EGALITE (Equality平等) FRATERNITE (Fraternity 兄弟关系)
I just think it is of no use of living a life without the essential part of our being.
I do not advise here with my words to the readers to ignore the real danger of being killed in a violent way.
So no readers should take me to court if they follow my way.
I did it and I do not advise it to you.


I decided to have a car and to look behind the wall of fear.

That was another decision I made that open me the box of Pandora of a beautiful Culture.
which I will publish in following posting

No comments: