Friday, March 2, 2007

The palest ink is better than the best memory.


When I talked to a friend in China he liked my high energy speech which he said gave him head ache.
Than he said why you do not write about it.

I said well I am not a writer, my writing is of a person who is unable to have anything more than raw words.
Than he said
死脑筋不如烂笔头
Means : Better Messy Writing Skill than Mortal Memory
Than i remember my multilingual language experiences and my teaching hobby to the Chinese Managers who are eager to become tomorrows Global Managers.So when I teach them I say
you can only learn speaking by speaking, reading by reading, and writing by writing.
So i decided that I need to teach my self the last part of this lesson, by starting to disturb my readers with my crappy pen than carry those words with me to mortality.

No comments: