Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flight TA BC60-100

I am at the airport with a ticket on the flight of Time Airways.
I never heard that airline.
When I checked in I am given my boarding pass and a bag which I thought to be a promotional gift and I am asked
to go to Terminal Z , I found it very strange a terminal will be called with that letter.Reminding me the word
Zeit meaning time in German.
Arriving there I am taken with other passengers to a hall ,we are required
to change our clothes in changing room
They asked to pass to a sterilization room to make sure we do not bring a disease for which no one
over there has immunity.
After leaving our clothes in a locker to be reopened on our return.
The locker has a lock that uses finger print recognition scanner.
I record my finger print praying that I will not have a scar on my finger
when I return
The sterilization room has real shower with real water unlike those
who sprayed gas in our recent history.
When I opened the bag I find out that the clothes are a bit heavy with
many layers of hand woven fabric.
I booked this trip with Surprise Travels Inc., that offers you a trip
that no traveler can guess the destination.
I am human I like to guess I think we are going to a place where there
will be a special kind of carnival.
Sitting in plane they announce that Time Airways flight today has as
destination BC-600-100
To clarify the situation they say that is not a number of a base
in a remote part of our world
We are going to fly in time and travel to Europe to arrive there
2610 years ago.
All the passengers started to shout and talk loudly
We are all tired of boredom of modern life we all look excited
to see something different
And they ask the passengers if anyone wish to change plan and get
off from the plane.
Nobody raise hand
And here we are all ready to have a once in a life time trip.

When we land we are welcomed by a local commitee
We realized they have the same clothes as us
but they are un shaved with long hairs,carrying heavy metal jewellry
It is an airstrip just with no building around we walk a bit
sit on the ground all with amazed faces listen to the briefing

They explain us that we are in Germany
And precise that they are West Germans and East Germans
West Germans all were very well known mainly because of
their contact with Roman Empire (Americans of that time)
The West Germans were near North Sea with tribes Chaukes,
Batavians and Frisians.
Around Rhine and Elbe rivers Chatti,Cherusci Chamavi,Sugambri
and Ulbian tribes were living
And from Center to the south of the country were living the
tribes
of Quades,Marcommani and Hermunduri
I found names reminding me another part of the world
But in those times it was not safe to have diverging
statements.So I kept quiet.
The East Germans unlike their western counterparts were
mixing
with those coming from todays Poland
They also told us Cimbri and Teutons arrived from Danube to Italy of today
They said they could not control their borders even they came there from Baltic
Sea others such Celts were coming from the east pushed by the people coming from
Aral Sea Scythians and Sarmatens
The decision they said was taken.
Together with Romans and Celts they will do their best to close their borders.
-We have to maintain our identity and keep our ancestral land.

No comments: