Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The nightmare of Peace

Hate,Discrimination,Genocide,Wars are human creations.
And the longing for peace is the hope
of every common man.

If they can not be stopped.
Just for one reason.
Prevention become a very BIG BUSINESS.
The danger become source of income
for millions if not hundreds of millions
of people
Like everything
The meaning of prevention which is presented
to be a tool for a noble aim of peace
Make a coup and take over the place of aim.
The tool for aim of peace
becomes the aim
The tool that I believe to protect me
My Shield against real or virtual danger
Fix the agenda
The tool decide war and peace
The tool in peace is hungry
It is like a gun you buy
To defend your self
It has a cannon toward your enemy
But it is a dummy one
In reality it acts like shooting your enemy real or of imagination
And this gun does not have a system
To protect the victims not the one of his group
This gun
Make victim the soldiers of his own army
It makes victim people in the buses of the republic of suicidal shield
It does not care people blowing up in the hotels
The energy necessary for survival of this tool
Is to perpetuate the war
Let us be fair
The adverse party
Never miss the opportunity
to join the fiesta
Hey come come
Forget about what is written in TV or Radio and Newspapers

Come here
We are going to teach you the mother of all businesses
You also pretend to defend your side of the cake
I pretend to work for my side of the cake
And than forget about useless young and innocent people sacrificed
for the sake of our good retirement
Look all of our big hero s when they are retired
They buy farms have money
They can buy the best real estate property
Blood money have no smell of innocents
The only problem some of them need to wait long time
to pass from glory to shame without transition
Universal Justice has its own law
its own timetable
No need to anybody to do something
It always came when everybody think it will never come
When it comes
You think
It has a heavy hand
Its a mystery to understand why?

So in the hand of income generators
Hate,genocide, Wars become all a marketable
commodity
Highly attractive
Because there is no price control for it
Just need a good sales team to sell it
National interest ?
As there are a very big number of people working in prevention
of terror,anti discrimination, war.
Every body become merchant of death
I imagine If I am a leader of a country
No need to give names
All countries who have service and product economy
In anti terror, Defense industry have same problem
If tomorrow I am a leader in such country
I am naive like this writer
I am also under illusion that there is no killers rapists in my prisons
And I want to stop the wars and hate
From the moment I intend to express this intention
That I want to end the hate and genocide and wars
I declared this in TV

Short time later I receive a call from my advisers for a very urgent matter
And they come to meet with a very thick file
And give me the exact numbers of how many people, my people!
will lose jobs.
And watching with horror the figure
I say
Oh My God!

I call Mr A
He is a friend
He is also a president like me in another country.

I call him
-Hey Mr A I need your help
-There is a danger that in a world of peace
millions of my citizens will be hungry
-We just play C&M game (cat and mouse in coded words)
-From today we only use encrypted phone line
-We set on CODE S plan ( s for simulation)
-Both of us are free to blame and disgrace each other
Ok my dear emperor of evil I will always love you as a savior
of millions of family heads who proudly bring food to their home
by putting in danger their life to protect sacred motherland
I love, you bring Priscilla to Switzerland to our secret chalet
Its a bad place to hide money but still good place to hide our selves
from evil eyes

Tell her I miss her cookies.
Sorry My Sweet A TV crew is here I have to make a declaration;
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

-Mr President, What do you think of Mr A Declaration to
day that he wants to produce seeds for his potato farms

And he does not accept to buy recycled seeds anymore

I say:
-Only the empire of evil can have such an evil intention
I am blinking lightly my left eye
to those who can live happily in their home with their family
Let President A do not buy our product
I have two good friends that have a good industry as well
This world is, live and let live world
Let them also bring good income to their people

Suddenly I feel hot
My clothes are soaked
I am sweating
Thanks God it was Nightmare
I am not president
I am in a lousy hotel room
I should not eat so much food in evening
But I am a fat boy I like eating
Those flowers are so lousy
The Tata Tea I bought is so delicious

What?
I am sure in your mind you are asking me this question:

-Mr Joe ! If you were such a president of the nightmare of Peace!
What will you do?
I will answer:
I was lucky to born with my right hand on my heart
Circumstances may sometimes took this arm on my right side
But my right arm has a built in memory
It will always go back to where it belongs

I can tell you by putting my hand on my heart.

-I swear God , If I were President of my Country
-I will perpetuate the hate,war and Genocide just to bring
food to all those who are depending on my policy to feed their children.


If I were the President of my Nightmare of Peace
I will tell you
Let very poor people to blame me as I am their only hope
But Hey Business Men!
Do not lose direction
I do the politics
You do business
Just give jobs to my people
Every one of you is president
President of A Cofee Shop
or
President of a small country that every one
of you have around you
If you focus on creating new business men
that will create a new generation of new business men
There will be jobs for my defense
and security industry bread earners.

If you do that

You know me
I am also a father
I do not like to send my soldiers to die
Sorry I have no choice
If you know how I feel older in such a short time
Yes I see in your mind you think
When he took office he was so sharp and handsome
The guilt of let earn so many people with blood money
Crashed him.
If you know my heart
Believe me
You will not envy me.


This story is a fictional writing
Any similarity with existing people is just a very strange coincidence.
The aim is
To let people thinking
Old problems cannot be solved with failing solutions
All the people are educated to respect others
Not to hurt even a bug
Saving our nature
Yet old solutions are obsolete
We must find the root causes
If root causes are eliminated
We can have a life of peace that we all want

No comments: