Saturday, December 29, 2007

iPhone Hong Kong

I went yesterday to Hong Kong it was just work I had to go from one place to two other places.
Between those 3 places I made some photos with the new toy for adults called iPhone.
Woke up early enjoyed the bright sun,empty streets,blue sky,fresh monsoon wind and decided to cross by boat from Kowloon to Hong Kong Island.
Walked from Nathan Road to Promenade of HK Culture Center.
Ah I forgot.
I stayed in Sham Shui Po where there is a traditional life with aging population.Had my traditional breakfast there, in my favorite restaurant
These are the elderly people who contributed to turn Hong Kong from a Refugee Camp into
a modern Metropolis that is looking to the future.
Hong Kong is just one of the many exemples that the people who lost home,family and roots
can fight bravely to build something out of nothing.
I made friends with some people in that area mostly elderly and meeting them in morning and later walking to the new Hong Kong is just a trip that one can make in one hour
During that hour one can feel the past and the future.If the time is a chain, every moment is a link
between the past and future.A man should know the past but look mostly to the future.
The future is changeable and we all must do better to change the future to make it more inclusive
for those who are not part of the effort for a better life.

I dedicate this" Iphone Hong Kong" slide show to the People of Hong Kong if u like you can
watch it HERE





No comments: